This app helps in drawing quick isometric pipe sketches along with elbows, valves and T-joints.
Purpose - The purpose of this app is to help in drawing quick pipe sketches, communicate ideas on the field, or review designs with your supervisor before making a detailed design in a CAD software.
Watch the promo video for detailed instructions.
The URL for the same - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNnDXjmoOF0
1. Change the diameter of the pipe
2. Create elbows and T-joints and rotate them to the corresponding angle
3. Create valves and miscellaneous joints ( you can use misc. joints to represent reducers., for example)
4. Touch and tap the pipe to move it behind all the pipes ( useful feature when pipes overlap)
5. Pen mode for quick comments
6. Erase mode to delete pipes and joints
7. Change grid to visible/invisible (use invisible grid to take screenshot)
Take a tablet screen snapshot, save to a camera image and use that image for sharing, printing or email purposes. The ability to save a design will be added in the future versions.
Comments and suggestions welcome to make this better!
Isometric Pipe design is a free trial software application from the PIMS & Calendars subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-03-13. The program can be installed on Android.
Isometric Pipe design (version 4) has a file size of 22.02 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 371 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.